If you are interested in becoming part of the Sandhills Race Series, please read this information carefully.
While we would love to accommodate every event, we simply get too many requests to realistically feature all of them as part of our series.
If your event fits the below criteria, please contact us.
- At least two previous years of success
- USATF course certification
- At least one event <= 10k
- Professional timing
- Online registration
- Up to date website and social media pages
- Plan to host your event for at least 3 more years
- Event must occur at least two weeks from other SRS events
Additionally, if you become part of the Series, plan to:
- Attend SRS meetings
- Place SRS logo on event shirts
- Provide SRS with race photos
- Volunteer to staff SRS tent at another event
- Post to event social media pages about SRS
- Volunteer at another event’s SRS booth
- Allow an SRS flyer into your race packet
- Provide registrant information to SRS after your event
By following these guidelines, you can help us continue to host the best possible Sandhills Race Series.